Pages

Union Public Service Commission UPSC NDA - I Results 2012

adv
2
3
Latest Union Public Service Commission UPSC NDA - I Results 2012
NDA (I) Examination on 15/04/2012for recruiting candidates for the posts in Indian Army, Indian Navy and Indian Air force. Candidates are selected based on a written test and an interview. After that the candidates are trained for 4 years.The Result of UPSC NDA (I) Examination held in the month of april 2012 will be daclared in the month of July 2012. The result of NDA - I will available online on official website of UPSC. Sop the candidates have to wait 2 and 1/2 months to get the result of NDA - I 2012 Examination.
CLICK HERE FOR RESULTS

Employment News | Rozgar Samachar| Govt. Jobs | Online Job | Rozgar News | Gk.| Results | Government Jobs|Visit us
 
Powered by Blogger.

Archive

Popular Posts